Cosmetic Dentistry in North Bend, OR
Feel good about your smile.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Most of the time, patients focus on how good their teeth look, and they only want dentists to keep their teeth from falling out or developing decay. While this is an admirable goal, our family and cosmetic dentists focus on more. We look at both the beauty and function of your smile.
It might not sound like a big deal, but cosmetic dentistry – which concerns the aesthetics of teeth – is actually one of the main branches of dentistry.
Our cosmetic dentists … Click to go to the page of our team and doctors … in North Bend use a variety of tools to brighten teeth and improve the look of smiles to boost confidence and quality of life.
At Above Dental … Click to go to the home page of Above Dental … , we’re proud to offer our North Bend and Coos Bay community high-quality cosmetic services all under one roof.
It’s Time for Your Smile to Shine
Why would I need cosmetic dentistry?
While a person may have a healthy mouth, this doesn’t necessarily mean they have naturally perfect, beautiful teeth. That’s where cosmetic dentistry comes in.
If you’re embarrassed by your teeth or don’t like how your smile looks, our North Bend cosmetic dentists … Click to go to the page of our team and doctors … can create your dream smile.
Some common problems our team solves include:
- Discolored teethTeeth can become stained in a number of different ways. Many contributing factors, like the foods you eat, medications you take, and oral hygiene habits, are controllable. But other influences like genetics and aging can’t be controlled. Cosmetic dentistry can help reverse color changes that happen for any or all of these reasons.
- Irregularly shaped teethSometimes, teeth can have pits or bulges which are caused by external damage or are naturally occurring. While they may be painless, you may not like the way they look. Cosmetic dentistry has solutions that cover and smooth over these irregularities, so your tooth looks and feels normal.
- Chipped or damaged teethTeeth are relatively durable, but accidents can cause visible damage. Tooth chips or cracks are completely normal and can result from anything from a bad fall and unexpected injury to a sports accident. Sometimes, you may need a restoration, but for minor damage, cosmetic dentistry can repair any visible issues.
- Crooked teethPeople with crooked teeth or abnormal spacing often turn to an orthodontist for braces or clear aligners. However, a less expensive and far more painless solution for minor misalignments can be found within the realm of cosmetic dentistry. We have procedures that help even out or shift teeth to create a straighter smile.
- Missing teethFor many people, the only thing that looks worse than a badly shaped tooth is a missing tooth. Luckily, cosmetic dentists have various tools to replace one missing tooth, multiple missing teeth, or a full set. A lost tooth doesn’t have to be the end of your smile, and our North Bend dentists are here to help with life-like dental implants, crowns, bridges, and dentures.