Here in Coos Bay, superior dental care is what we do best. We’re proud to be a part of the community, helping fellow residents show off their pearly whites—with happy, healthy-looking smiles.
If you live here, you already know our reasons to smile are ever-expanding!
You Want it—We’ve Got It!
We’re known as a city where endless adventure awaits! Coos Bay offers something for everyone, with a long list of year-round attractions and entertainment.
Some of the things we’re sure you’ll agree we especially love about our city by the bay are:
- Waterfront strolls on the boardwalk; soak-up the inspiration of a morning sunset.
- Perusing the local color at our weekly Farmers Market; depart with the freshest, most unique finds!
- Only a hop-skip-&-a-jump away from the great Pacific, in a matter of minutes we observe whales, seals and sea lions!
- Fantastic family fun begins in our local Mingus Park and stretches to include Shore Acres, Sunset Bay, and Cape Arago State Parks. With trails, picnicking and camping sites galore, weekends are wonderful!
- Remember our annual youth fishing derby at Empire Lakes? Grab your tackle box, bodies of water are whispering your name. Then there are the dunes…imagine the fun waiting for you there?
- 200,000 lights spread over 5-acres, creating each year a winter wonderland at Shore Acres. More than 65,000 visitors, some from all over the globe, come our way to “see the light.